วันศุกร์, สิงหาคม ๑๕, ๒๕๕๑

My Charity

Today, 15/08/08, Hi-fi Orient Thai Company (in brand "Aconatic") and us (My business) proudly to donate the VCD player for education in three rural schools. We will show you the pictures of donation of each school.


1st Ban Hua-na School.


Supplier and I with cute students in the school.


2nd Child Developing Center, Ban Dongpa-sak.


They are playful but I am happy!!


The way take me away form that center.

When we far!!


3rd Ban Fai-kaew School.


They and me are happy.


They are fun and playful!!! I'm glad to charity.

๔ ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ๒๔/๘/๕๑ ๐๘:๓๙

    Oh! it's great CSR!!! I have a natural feeling.

    ตอบลบ
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ๒๕/๘/๕๑ ๒๑:๒๑

    อิอิ เหมือน อบต.อะ
    ป๋า ดูแก่จัง

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ๘/๙/๕๑ ๑๒:๓๐

    เห็นภาพพวกนี่แล้วทำให้ผม คิดถึงบ้านมากเลยยอ่ะ

    ตอบลบ
  4. น้องนาย๒๓/๕/๕๒ ๒๒:๕๖

    เสี่ย

    ไปแจกของให้เด็กๆๆหรอคะเนี่ยๆ

    ตอบลบ